The best email marketing articles from last week. Round-Up #3
ExpertSender weekly roundup. This time: Microsoft Send, Frequency Optimization by Return Path, RWD for email and more.
If you come across anything interesting this week be sure to leave your suggestions in the comments for a chance to be in next roundup.
- Frequency Optimization Depends on Engagement : By segregating your subscribers based on how they interact with email as a whole, you will be better equipped to judge their overall email frequency tolerance.
- It’s Never Too Late to Adopt Responsive Email Design. Emails do not open the same way in all devices – what might look nice on a desktop will likely fall apart if opened on a mobile or on a tablet, a phablet and so on. By 2015 the majority of email opens take place on mobiles, up to 53%.
- Back to the future with email. Email is still here, alive and kicking. No other channel comes close to its cost-efficiency, reach and cultural acceptance, especially when it comes to the channels used to retain clients.
- 49 email marketing tips for beginners. Five topics: getting started, content, subject line, sending, managing subscribers.
- Introducing Send—designed for in-and-out email. Send gives you the simple, quick text message-like experience while allowing you to reach all co-workers and have all of your communications in Outlook for reference later.
- And about Microsoft Send via Word to the Wise